Data Aggregation / Listing Syndication
Our expertise in aggregating MLS data began in 1995, when we were the first to put MLS listings online. We have invested heavily in infrastructure, technology and most of all people, to be able to provide you with the quality of data service you would expect, from a company that provides enterprise level service to many of the top Real Estate companies and MLSs in the country.
Our system is fully redundant, performs flawlessly and fulfills the Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements of many high-demand clients in the industry.
We are currently aggregating over 90% of the country’s MLS data, which represents approximately 6 million active listings and 377 million images of homes. Our coverage is far reaching and easily expanded to any and all locations.
Our Data Aggregation Services include:
- The most up-to-date listing data and photos in the industry
- A common format for all listing data, photos, set of features and feature codes
- A variety of property types, including residential, vacant land, rentals, multi-family and commercial
- A meta table that provides a standardized, detailed description of listing data per each MLS
- Key listing data which has been verified, cleansed and corrected to maintain data integrity and standard practices
- Includes virtual tour URLs (where available)
- Rooftop-level geocodes, that you can use in your applications, help you pinpoint the listing
- A knowledgeable and experienced team with decades of experience aggregating and managing MLS data
- A reliable and proven aggregation system that continues to be enhanced over time
- An reDataVault account that provides visibility and control over all your MLS data needs
- An account manager to provide rapid response for support issues
For more information, contact Ira Luntz at 941.685.9266 or firstname.lastname@example.org